Scope and consent:
What personal information do we collect
You can visit our Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from eDelalaw.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information you provide to us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Website or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device
How we use your personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, content and ads;
eDelalaw.com will take every reasonable measure to protect your private information. However, due to the nature of the Internet it is possible that that information will be stolen, either after your ad is placed or in transit while your ad is being placed. eDelalaw.com does not guarantee that your private information will never be stolen.